Engineered wood flooring is a viable alternative for homeowners who find solid wood flooring prohibitive in cost
or less practical. These floors are durable. Usually, they can be sanded down and refinished once or twice. With engineered wood:
- Planks have a base usually made of plywood and a hardwood surface layer.
- You can walk on your new floors soon after installation.
- Floors can be installed over cement slabs and existing flooring.
- Floors look the same in a room as a solid wood floor.
- Floors tolerate moisture, unlike solid hardwood.
Precision Flooring & Design installs all types of hardwood flooring. We bring high quality products and services to an area in Oklahoma that includes City, State, City, State, City, State, City, State, City, State, City, State, City, State, and City, State. We invite you to begin your wood floors upgrade by visiting us. Stop by our showroom in Stillwater, OK, to compare your favorite hardwood brands.